Thanks so much to Georgia-Rae @ ShutterPug for nominating me for this!
I was actually nominated way back at the beginning of August, but because of being away haven’t seen it until just this week, so sorry for the delay!
This award is shared with those bloggers in the community who we think are, well, lovely! There are so many of you out there, so EVERYONE should get this award!
So, the rules of being nominated for this award are as follows:
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Post about the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate at most 15 people.
- Tell your nominees they’ve been nominated for one lovely award.
Seven Facts About Me:
- I’ve just got back from singing on a ship for 6 weeks!
- I had a cold in the penultimate week of said crusade, which has left me with a cough that I’ll probably have for another 2 weeks at least… such is my immune system.
- I’ve just broken through a 2 month long reading slump. It was agony…
- When I’m not singing I work in a bookshop in London. It’s a dream.
- I studied Musical Theatre at a top drama school for 3 years and lived to tell the tale!
- Velaris is currently my favourite fictional place, up there next to Hogwarts, obviously.
- I have one of the SCC Luna Lovegood with glasses Funko’s on it’s way to me in the post AND I’M SERIOUSLY NERD EXCITED!!!
Turns out I’m rubbish at writing facts…
See if you guys fare any better!
I nominate the following bloggers:
Sorry if you’ve already been tagged, don’t feel like you have to do it again! Feel free to leave your post links below though so I can check them out.