Firstly, a big thanks to Imane @ booksaccino for nomintaing me – this girl’s blog is fabulous, so be sure to check it out! This tag was created by Okoto Enigma @ OkotoEnigma’sBlog so be a good human and pay them a visit too!
I love tags like this – they’re such a fun way to get to know more about fellow bloggers, whilst also sharing out that little bit of love for blogs you appreciate.
- List the rules
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Me…
I’m obsessed with Dogs… If I see a dog in the street or at work I just HAVE to say hi. I could have been in the worst mood imaginable, but if I can pet a dog, I’ll be all happy smiley sunshines and rainbows again!
When I was little, (not that little, I was about 10), I dressed up in a Hogwarts uniform, fashioned a wand out of a stick, and forced my parents to call me Hermione for weeks…
I’m incredibly indecisive! For example, it’s just taken me 30 minutes to decide on 3 facts to use for this tiny section…
That’s the painful bit done with! Now to answer the questions from @booksaccino:
- What is your top travel destination and have you ever read a book set in it? I’ve always wanted to go to Italy, and visit everything that the country has to offer! I’ve never read a book set there though… anyone got any recommendations?
- What’s the last book that did you wrong and that let you down or that you DNFed? The last book I DNFed was “The Legend of Podkin One-Ear… It’s a children’s book that I had to read for work, but I absolutely hated it and gave up halfway through. The last book I was slightly disappointed by though was Six of Crows! I enjoyed it, but it didn’t quite live up to the hype for me…
- What’s the best superpower you came across in a book? Call me dark and twisty, but being able to hold someone’s mind, like Rhys in ACOMAF, is really cool and dangerous…
- Aside from reading, what do you like to do in your free time? Singing, Dancing and Acting! Performing is my second career (it would be first, but unfortunately it’s not quite stable enough…) so when I’m not reading or working in the bookstore, it’s all about Musical Theatre for me.
- Could you describe your current read using emojis? 🙅🙎♂️🎻🌹 Can you guess it? I’ll type the answer at the bottom of the post!
Here are my questions for you guys to answer:
- What book make you fall in love with reading, and how old were you?
- What book(s) have you read recently that you felt were over-hyped?
- The best book you’ve read this year?
- What is your favourite smell?
- And one for fun… You’re being chased by a monster! Describe it, what does it look/smell/sound like?
Priyasha @ ScribbledStories514
Kate @ ReadingThroughInfinity
Lu @ LuReads
Mel @ TheBookMoo
Shana @ BionicBookWorm
Lauren @ WonderlessReviews
Krysti @ YAandWine
Georgia & Morgan @ PocketFullofPages
Sarah @ WrittenWordWorlds
Obviously, the usual goes as if you’ve already done this, then you don’t need to do it again, but it’d be great to get to know you all better, so post your links down below if you do!
Also, if I haven’t tagged you here, consider yourself tagged and join in 🙂