A lot of you may well remember that I put myself on a book buying ban back in December…
I did pretty well, and didn’t buy a single book all the way through to the end of February! I made up for all the lost time by buying about 15 books over the duration of a couple of days… oops!
But let’s be honest, it’s exciting, and I WILL get around to reading them all eventually… right?
Here are the books I bought last month:
- Cinder – Marissa Meyer
- Heartless – Marissa Meyer
- Shadow and Bone – Leigh Bardugo
- Wintersong – S. Jae Jones
- The Assassin’s Blade – Sarah J Maas
- Throne Of Glass books 1-5 in Hardback – Sarah J Maas
- Uprooted – Naomi Novik
- Rebecca – Daphne Du Maurier
- The Raven Boys – Maggie Steifvater
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone – Laini Taylor
- Caraval – Stephanie Garber
Okay, looking at this list, it’s clear I need to not buy any books until AT LEAST May. May is my birthday, so that’s allowed. This doesn’t even include books that I was sent by publishers…
- A Conjuring of Light – V.E Schwab
- The Girl of Ink and Stars – Karen Hargraves
- The Island – Olivia Levez
- The Huntress: Sea – Sarah Driver
- Release – Patrick Ness
- Red Sister – Mark Lawrence
- The Witch’s Tears – Katherine & Elizabeth Corr
- Traitor to the Throne – Alwyn Hamilton
- Show Stopper – Hayley Barker
- The Blackthorn Key – Kevin Sands
- The Edge of Everything – Jeff Giles
- Riverkeep – Martin Stewart
- Hour of the Bees – Linsday Eagar
That’s enough books to last the year… literally. I wanted to take a photo to brighten up this post a bit, but 1. There’s no way even half of them would fit into one picture, and 2. I can’t be bothered to go through my bookcase and pull them all out to then have to put them all back again… sorry guys! In the future I promise I’ll take pictures as I go!
How many of these books have you read/want to read?