(I wanted to leave it a week so as to not spoil it for anyone who was still waiting for theirs to arrive)
It seriously brightened my day – what an amazing box! There was so much packed into it and the choice of book is great too (I almost bought this book on my several trips to the bookstore this month, but for whatever reason didn’t, and now I am so glad!)
If yours hasn’t arrived yet, you’re in for a treat! Just don’t read on any further if you don’t want to spoil it for yourself. Everyone else, read on to discover what goodies were awaiting me…
Inside The Box:
1. When We Collided by Emery Lord: “an unforgettable summer as Vivi collides with small town local Jonah in this beautifully written contemporary story about family, food, and first love. Enjoy the signed bookplate and postcards.” – I am SO pleased with this book! I’ve been wanting to buy it for the past month, but put it off, and now I’ve got it; yippee! 💃 The postcards are cute too, I love the designs and quotes they’ve used, and as a bonus, the book has a signed bookplate – winner!
2. To Be Read List Notepad by Goodnight Boutique (exclusive): “keep track of your TBR pile and other bookish to-dos with this specially designed notepad” – okay, this item is super cute! I just love it! Each little page has a section to write TBR’s, to-dos and notes.
3. Ex Libris Stamp by Little Stamp Store (exclusive): “mark books from your library or create cards and tags with this gorgeous, versatile stamp” – I’ll be using this stamp a lot. It has a fox and books on it. It’s great. That’s all.
4. Book Club Mug by The Art of Escapism (exclusive): “great for indoor and outdoor use when discussing your latest reads” – I love me a bookish mug. This one reads ‘What Happens in Book Club Stays in Book Club’. And it’s plastic, so it won’t break if I drop it. Bonus.
5. Readers Gonna Read Pin by Literary Emporium: “display your reader status proudly with this adorable enamel pin” – I think this is my favourite item out of everything in this box. It is soooo lovely 😍
6. Bookworm Clips by My Bookish Mark (exclusive): “use these little cuties to mark your place in books or planners” – It’s a worm reading a book! Adorable!
All in all, this is an absolute triumph of a box (I actually struggled to fit everything in the picture, there’s that much stuff!) – well done Illumicrate!
In the meantime, I’ll be spending much of my time picking up the bits of yellow shredded paper that I threw around my room in all of my excitement.
Illumicrate Rep Search
I’ve also just entered the #illumicraterep search! Here’s my entry post, which can also be found on my Instagram page:
Okay, so the fact of the matter is that I love yellow. Yellow makes me happy, and so does @illumicrate – THE greatest subscription box around. And what makes it better? It’s one of the very limited UK subscription boxes (which makes me even HAPPIER) And what’s even greater yet, is that they’re looking for reps! So, this is my extremely yellow photo entry 😁💛
Why Do I Want To Be a Rep for Illumicrate?
I want more people to know about it, and how great it is! I think there is a serious lack of subscription box options for those of us living in the UK, particularly if we don’t have the money to spend extortionate amounts on shipping prices just to get one from the US. Illumicrate accommodates for this. Not only is it a UK subscription box, but they also ship internationally, making it available to everyone. I want more people to know about it, as it took me hours of Internet browsing to find one, and when I finally came across #illumicrate, I was thrilled. I received my first box this month, and I couldn’t have been more satisfied by its contents! The sheer amount of stuff packed into it, and most of all, the QUALITY of all of the items were incredible. I loved it.