Thank you so much to Jill @ RantAndRaveAboutBooks for nominating me for “The Versatile Blogger” award! It’s my first award nomination since starting my blog up in March this year.
When I first started blogging, I knew nothing, if very little, about it. It’s thanks to the many bloggers here on WordPress that I’ve somehow managed to stumble my way through to this point 3 months later, and I really am grateful for everyone’s support. I can now only hope to continue to grow!
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen blogs.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- When I’m not reading, I’m usually singing, dancing and pretending to be someone else (or working, but we tend not to think about that…) I’m an actor, trying to catch my break.
- I find myself really funny. I’m one of those people that everyone hates because I laugh at my own jokes. They would be funnier to other people if I didn’t laugh. But I do. I’m a joke killer.
- I have an irrational fear of Spiders. They are the devil and they have 8 legs which is just freaky and unnecessary, not to mention greedy; give some to snakes!
- My favourite film is “About Time”, starring Rachael McAdams. It’s beautiful and makes me cry every time. I’ve seen it at least 20 times now, and that’s a lot of tears…
- I procrastinate ALL OF THE TIME. Right now I should be writing my final essay for uni, and learning audition material. I had all day. I did nothing…
- I’m horrifically sarcastic. Don’t take me seriously. Sometimes people do and it’s not good. Just know that I’m not being serious 99% of the time. You’ll know when it’s the 1%. Trust me.
- I’m a really bad loser. I don’t like it. I want to win. What’s the point in playing if you don’t want to be a winner?!
My nominees are:
If anyone has already been nominated, I apologise, and feel free to ignore it – just know that I think you’re great 🙂
Thanks again ❤
P.S. Every time I went to write “blogger”, I typed “BLOOGER” instead…