There are characters I’d really like to be. Obviously. But realistically, I’m not like most of them. I tend to be the “supporting character” in the story. The one who helps people achieve their goals.
This week’s topic for Top 5 Wednesday is “Characters You Are Most Like”.
Here are 5 characters (I think) that have the most similarities to myself:
1. Luna Lovegood in Harry Potter. Sometimes I say stupid things, but little do people know that I’m actually in fact talking a lot of sense. They realise later on that I was right.
2. Hermionie Granger also in Harry Potter. I have a tendency to be a bit of a know-it-all, I like to be right and really don’t like to be wrong.
3. Primrose Everdeen in The Hunger Games. Not to sound like I’m blowing my own trumpet, but I’m the sister in my family that is seen to be the “golden child”. Really, it’s actually annoying…
4. Leisl Meminger in The Book Thief. Okay, so this is naughty, and I don’t like to admit this, but when I was younger I used to steal books from the school library! My mum always had to take them back and apologise to the school… I just had this unbelievable fascination with books, and I wanted lots at epithet same time. A bit like Leisl.
5. Charlie Kelmekis in The Perks of Being A Wallflower. Not so much now, but definitely when I was younger up until a few years ago, I was very quiet. I had a few friends whom I trusted and spent time with, and I tended to get ignored a bit at school. Except for when people called me a know-it-all… Back to number 2! 🤓
What character would you most compare yourself to? 💕